Institutes, Associations, and Think Tanks
- Carter G. Woodson Institute for African-American and African Studies at the University of Virginia. Summer seminar for the incoming fellows. The Woodson Institute also pays for individual scholars to attend my seminars at UVA.
- Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS): Advise multiple scholars.
- Rockefeller Foundation: Bellagio Center, Lake Como, Italy. A weeklong conference on diversity and inclusion for Georgetown University's Institute for Women, Peace and Security, I guided scholar-experts to write book chapters. Attendees included two former ambassadors and a foreign minister, along with scholars from Sierra Leone, Ukraine, South Africa, Guatemala, and Sri Lanka; representatives from USAID, Soros Open Society Foundation, US Institute of Peace, Atlantic Council, Harvard Law Project on Disability, and Princeton's Woodrow Wilson School.
- Library of Congress, John W. Kluge Center. Work with individual faculty scholars in residence at the Kluge Center, including some of its leaders.
- Pontifical Biblical Institute, Israel: Guided a Jesuit scholar in Jerusalem to write a book proposal for American editors.
- Brandeis University, Tauber Institute for the Study of European Jewry: Advised the daughter of Holocaust survivors on how to restructure her memoir for publication in the HBI Series on Jewish Women with Brandeis University Press.
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum: At the invitation of the Book Publications Officer, led a workshop with the Director of Indiana University Press for postdoctoral fellows, Washington, DC.
- American Political Science Association: Chaired a panel of university press publishers for faculty attendees on public intellectual identity, APSA Annual Meeting 2019, Washington, DC.
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. Led a handpicked team of Georgetown faculty members during a capacity-building seminar in Amman, Jordan for Arabic-speaking journalists from Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, and the MENA region.
- Woodrow Wilson Center. Work regularly with individuals and groups of scholars in residence, and with the editor-in-chief of The Wilson Quarterly.
- RAND Corporation. Advise researchers on public intellectual identity and RAND books for a wider audience. Work with a group of women whose careers focus on global security.
- U.S. Institute of Peace. One-on-one advising for individual scholars; close work with a former Vice President.
- Vatican, Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development. Co-edited a book from the International Symposium on Nuclear Disarmament: http://bit.ly/Vatican_Disarmament
- Berkley Center for Religion, Peace and World Affairs, Georgetown University. Affiliate, advisor.